Tassels and Fringe ♥ Summer Campaign with Raise.com




Hey guys!  What do you do when you're bored at home?  Me?  I create accessories.  Well the truth is, I get ideas from the latest trends.  Since It's not really practical for me to buy expensive accessories, I just create them.  Like what they say "Create what you can't have."  That's right!  All you have to do is to express your creativity and create from the heart.  And I can guarantee you, there will always be a great outcome.

Anyway,  let me show you some of the necklaces I've made.  It's so perfect for the summer sea
son especially for the boho chics.  I cut fabrics into strips, used shiny thread to create a tassel, and I also used real tassels and assembled it into a necklace.  I still have more tassel accessories, I just decided to post it separately because of the material I used in constructing it, and what you're about to find out will surprise you.  But for the mean time, here's the first batch of my tassels and fringe!




 I would like to thank Miss Jessica Brady for inviting me to participate in the Closet Swap Summer Campaign.


Shop with Raise.com now, to get discounts on your favorite brands!  Please check out my last post about Raise.com to learn more:
http://sheenamoll.blogspot.com/2014/06/raisecom.html?m=1

Or

you can visit their website:

http://www.raise.com/


xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment