Summer Campaign ♥ Closet Swap with RAISE.COM





Oooohhhh Summer, summer, summer!  The season that everyone loves.  The season that everybody wishes to last forever.  I don't know about you, but to me summer the is the most important time of the year.  Well OK, next to Christmas and New Year!  Haha  But unfortunately, this summer, I didn't have my vacation.  I didn't get the chance to go the beach or not even a pool!  Hopefully next year would be better.  But anyway,

So what makes a summer exciting?  The summer outfits of course!  

My summer style is more about florals, prints and plains, just few of my favorite things when it comes to clothes.  I always go for something fresh and light colours.



If you will notice  in the 3 photos, I've mix-matched my outfits.  The reason for that is because, the cream and gold beaded jumpsuit used to be a dress.  Yes, a dress!  Believe me when I say, it didn't look flattering at all!  So as you can see.  I cut off the skirt and turned it into a separate  high waist shorts.  So now I can wear it together or with different outfits.




 I would like to thank Miss Jessica Brady for inviting me to participate in the Closet Swap Summer Campaign.


Shop with Raise.com now, to get discounts on your favorite brands!  Please check out my last post about Raise.com to learn more:
http://sheenamoll.blogspot.com/2014/06/raisecom.html?m=1

Or

You can visit their website:

http://www.raise.com/  

xoxo




0 comments:

Post a Comment