Rush Pick. :)






Blue 3/4th Blouse by Betty.
Shorts by Plains & Prints.
Vintage Belt
Shoes by Geox
and Bag by Mikaela


One of my Highschool bestfriends, Mimi, who relocated to their Hometown in General Santos after sophomore year, came back to Cavite after 3 years for a short vacation.  And we just could not let her go back to her province without having a date without us, right?  So Dylann, our other bestfriend picked me up from home so we can go together to MOA(Mall of Asia).

Since Dylann, was wearring shorts, she asked me to wear the same so we can match outfits.  But I still could not decide what to wear, so I just grabbed everything I saw first.  Turns out, Mimi was also wearing the same!  Hahaha  We really think alike!

I'm just glad my outfit turned out just right.



xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment