Philippine Fashion Week 2014 - SM Woman (Part 1)


As we all know, Philippine Fashion Week is one of the most anticipated events in the country for the whole year.  It's my first time to be a part of such an event and I feel so privileged to have been invited.  T'was a great experience, watching the models walk on that runway, wearing the newest collection of SM Women.  Oh how I wish am as thin as the models!  Hahaha (Wishful thinking!)

Let me share with you my experience in this event with the pictures I captured using my Huawei P6 Phone during the Fashion Show.
(Sorry for the blurry pictures, I wasn't able to bring my camera that night. Sigh!)



The Runway:




The Fashion Show:


The SM Women collection featured summer, casual, and corporate outfits.  Not to mention the shoes.  Oh my, the shoes!!!  Can't wait for those to be out in the SM Department Stores.  Will definitely keep waiting and buy one for myself!









Will post more pictures about the outfit I wore on this night for the 2nd Part of this post.






0 comments:

Post a Comment