Summer Sophistication


On our last night in CDO, we went out for Dinner with our Gallego family.  Ate at this Open Restaurant which overlooks the entire city from the mountain where it is located.  Just wanted to share how nice the place was, it's called the High Ridge.  

This is what I decided to wear, although it's night time, since it's summer it was very hot as well.  Though I must admit, I forgot to pack my seamless bra.  So you would notice that the one I'm wearing at that time looks like it's lifting my top.  Forgive me on that. Haha!





Photos below are © of my Tita Rose.



Here we are sitting beside the cliff.  It looks a bit dangerous but it's really beautiful. One wrong move though, you'll be rolling down the mountain.  LOL




Even the Comfort Rooms are open! This is the other thing I love most about it, the breeze is soooooo fresh and the food is also great.  Ooohhh, it makes me feel so hungry all of a sudden.  Kudos to the owner of this restaurant and the people behind it as well.







Culottes : Tahari | Sling Bag : H&M | Watch : United Colors of Benetton





0 comments:

Post a Comment