First 2015 OOTD!!!




It's funny how time flies so fast, isn't it?  2014 has been a great year for me.  I graduated from college with a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology and wore a dress that I designed myself.  Got hired in Convergys and ended the year with not just passing, but high score card.  And met new amazing people.  I have truly been blessed.

  But I must say, in spite of  my achievements this year, I couldn't help but still feel incomplete (maybe I should take centrum? LOL!).  But all jokes aside, it's not that I don't feel grateful at all, it's just that there is something that I still haven't found yet.  What is it?  Happiness.  Yes, that's right, true happiness.

I may look silly, happy-go-lucky all the time, crank a few jokes and make people laugh.  But deep inside, I feel sadness. In a way I feel a bit miserable.  I feel like I'm not where I am supposed to be.  But I believe everything happens for a reason and the good thing is, I try to be as positive as I can.

So for this year, my goal is to find that HAPPINESS.  I am starting my year with full good vibes and hoping for a better year ahead.  I will try to focus on the more important things and start planning for a better future.


I wish you HAPPY NEW YEAR again guys!  Let's all make it the best year ever!


And here's my OOTD for the first day of 2015!








Skirt : H&M | Cropped Top : Forever 21 | Pointed Flats : Nine West





0 comments:

Post a Comment