DIY Diaries: I murdered a GUCCI!



Hey guys!  In this edition of my DIY Diaries, I'll just simply show how you I murdered this GUCCI Bag.  Haha, well OK, I'm being a little exaggerated here.  But seriously, The first time I cut off the front bottom part, I felt like I was committing a crime against the GUCCI designer of this bag!  Haha

But seriously, the reason I redesigned it, is because I didn't really like how it was originally made.  Good thing the strap were broken, so I didn't think twice to fix it.  But anyway, am pretty much confident I gave justice to it.  I hope you'll feel the same way.


Here's the original design.  (Sorry I only had one picture of it before I cut it off.) :



Now it looks like this.  It's much nicer now don't you think?  As you can see i turned it into an envelope bag.  Which became a big trend 2 years ago.  Then I added chain straps at the sides so I can hang it on my arms while I'm holding something else.





I hope you liked it guys!

Cheers! :)











0 comments:

Post a Comment